Buy generic finasteride 1 mg tablets without prescription
Finpecia Generic Propecia Finasteride
Quality Generic Finasteride 1 mg. Prices shown are package of 30 tablets.
What should you know about finasteride?
• Women who are or who may become pregnant should never handle crushed finasteride tablets. The medication potentially can be absorbed through the skin. Finasteride will cause birth defects in a male fetus.
What is finasteride exactly?
• Finasteride inhibits the breakdown of testosterone in the body. The byproducts of testosterone produces a number of substances, one of which can lead to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
• Finasteride is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate). Finasteride is also used to reduce hair loss due to male pattern baldness.
• Finasteride may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
What should I tell my doctor before taking finasteride?
• Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have liver disease. You may not be able to take finasteride, or you may need a lower dose or special monitoring during therapy.
• Do not take or handle this medication if you are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy. Finasteride is in the FDA pregnancy category X. This means that it will cause birth defects in an unborn baby. Women who are or who may become pregnant must not take finasteride and must not handle crushed finasteride tablets. The medication could be absorbed through the skin and cause birth defects in a male fetus.
• It is not known whether finasteride passes into breast milk. Finasteride is not intended for use by women. Do not take this medication if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I take finasteride?
• Take finasteride exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
• Take each dose with a full glass of water.
• Finasteride can be taken with or without food.
• Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
• Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the dose you missed and take only your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose unless otherwise directed.
What happens if I overdose?
• Seek emergency medical attention.
• Symptoms of a finasteride overdose are not known.
What should I avoid while taking finasteride?
• There are no restrictions on food, beverages, or activities during treatment with finasteride unless your doctor directs otherwise.
Side effects of finasteride?
• Stop taking finasteride and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives).
• Other, less serious side effects have been reported but usually resolve with continued treatment. Continue to take finasteride and notify your doctor if you experience
· decreased libido,
· decreased volume of ejaculate,
· impotence, or
· breast tenderness or enlargement.
• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
What other drugs will affect finasteride?
• No drugs are known to interact with finasteride. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
Finpecia Finasteride 1 mg generic for Propecia
- Brand Cipla
- Product Code:Finpecia Finasteride 1 mg - 30 Tablets
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax:$38.00
|Min Quantity||Product Price after min quantity||Amount Saving percentage||Amount Saving price|